JOB TITLE: Senior Payroll Accountant
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Payroll Accountant is chiefly tasked to assist the payroll department with payroll functions and entries and assisting with various projects for the Accounting department.
Include, but not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform monthly payroll reconciliations
- Record bi- weekly payroll journal entries and other payroll related entries in accounting software
- Prepare payroll reports for various departments
- Be part of the payroll team and assist in various payroll related projects.
- Work closely with HR to resolve employee related issues
- Address employee concerns and questions regarding pay
- Proficiency with Excel, including VLookup and conditional formatting
- Computer, word processing, and internet proficiency
- An intuitive ability to catch inaccuracies and inconsistencies, an eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Customer Service approach
- Prior payroll experience, familiarity with ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, preferred
(Salary Range- 70-85K)