POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant is chiefly tasked to provide administrative support by handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. The Administrative Assistant must be someone who is careful and detail oriented.
- Answer the main Yachad phone line, email, and fax. Generally serve as the first point of contact
- Perform general office duties, such as obtaining supplies, maintaining records, and supporting staff with basic computer and Microsoft Office issues
- Be involved in the annual membership process as a gatekeeper and point of contact
- Keep office stocked and organized
- Prepare letters and other documents.
- File and retrieve office documents, records, and reports.
- Support events and programing through providing logistical support
- Assist with general office responsibilities.
- Greet visitors
- Some late nights and traveling will be necessary.
- Strong desire to actively look for ways to help people.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Conduct oneself with professionalism and the concept of customer service
- Thorough knowledge of Judaic customs