POSITION SUMMARY: As NCSY looks to connect Jewish teens to Judaism, inspire them to reach new heights and empower them to become Jewish leaders; the Administrative & Communications Coordinator (ACC) helps ensure that the regional office runs smoothly in support of our goals. The “ACC” is chiefly tasked to provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, travel schedule and scheduling meetings. The “ACC” must be someone who is detail oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Makes sure that all equipment, support etc. is in place to ensure the smooth functioning of the NCSY New York Region.
- This includes but is not limited to email correspondence, accounting support, mailings, and weekly meeting support.
- Assists CEO in daily and weekly responsibilities.
- Manage the regional data.
- Provide logistical support for NCSY regional programs. This includes winter and spring regional, JSU clubs, NCSY summer programs.
- Provides support for special events/programs.
- Promote various programs and events within the community.
- Manage New York website, instagram, and Facebook account
- Manage New York National database and update of accounts
- Minimum of 2 years of previous work experience in an administrative role.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity of Judaic customs.