POSITION SUMMARY: As Assistant Coordinator, Los Angeles Yachad, this position is responsible, under the direction of the Director of Los Angeles Yachad, to assist in the development of programming to implement the goals of the organization, program promotion, events/outreach coordination, and various tasks.
- Provides direction and assistance for the development, planning, implementation and promotion of program activities and their continued success
- Supervising the volunteer advisors and staff of LA Yachad
- Responsible for coordinating events and programs in regional area
- Responsible for increasing Yachad awareness within community
- Selects and trains the program and support staff
- Provides direction to advisors and volunteers in improvement of performance
- Coordinates and maintains standards of excellence for programs.
- Program planning and preparation as needed
- Responsible for maintaining required records on all participants enrolled in programs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- one years of experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of social services and working with people with disabilities.
- Experience working with Yachad preferred
- Experience with principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, and training.
- Experience and knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, leadership technique, coordination of people and resources.