POSITION SUMMARY: The Department of Institutional Advancement is looking for an admin who is chiefly tasked to provide daily administrative assistance in Board and Donor Engagement.
This position will work with the operations team on lay leadership development, special events and day to day operations. Tasks will include handling information requests, arranging meetings and conference calls, and prepping for events. He/She must be careful and detail oriented.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word
processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Perform general office duties as well as maintaining database systems.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Input event registration for various OU programs, including board meetings, donor
events and various travel and trips.
• Able to collaborate effectively with other OU departments and outside
• Provide check-in support at events as required (some weekend hours may apply).
• Manage mailings
• BA/BS required or comparable experience.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word
processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures.
• Ability to handle confidential information with great discretion.
• Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively and professionally.
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written communication as
appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Strong desire to actively look for ways to help people.
• Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Attention to detail needed to maintain accountable records of activities