POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for helping BIH logistics Manager with overall operations of Bring Israel Home reunions and campaigns, including developing ways to improve and grow the program.
- Commitment to the success of all Birthright follow up programs with the major emphasis on Bring Israel Home and with the goal of achieve long term Jewish engagement
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the BIH platform, challenges, reunions, Israeli extension program and other initiatives that support the goals of BIH.
- Take necessary steps to implement the visions and goals of the program.
- Provide support for determining direction of the project and facilitating program growth.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Provide regular updates on projects progress, successes, and issues.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Liaise with Partnering organizations maintaining positive relationships
- Manage staff to ensure successful execution of duties and cultivate positive atmosphere
- Assist in developing educational standards and effective trainings.
- Ensure quality control of challenge and reunion events.
- Pitch in as needed on organizational projects