New England Yachad/The National Jewish Council for Disabilities has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, independent and highly organized individual to join our staff as the Clinical and Support Services Coordinator. We are a growing regional branch of a well-respected national non-profit that promotes inclusion in the Jewish community. Our goal is to provide social and recreational programs to children, youth and adults with disabilities. We have strong cohorts of neurotypical teens and adults who engage in real relationships with individuals with disabilities by creating social connections.
New England Yachad is looking for a part time Clinical and Support Services Coordinator to work closely with staff to help facilitate growth for individuals with developmental disabilities. This position can be held by one person or divided into two positions depending on candidates’ level of skill and availability. Our headquarters are in Brookline, MA with programs throughout Boston, the North Shore and South Area.
- Provide direct clinical services and case management for young adults and adults with disabilities and for their family members
- Conduct intake, triage and referral services
- Supervise, orient and train graduate level social work intern(s)
- Oversee interns as they carry out direct service responsibilities
- Provide guidance to staff on clinical matters
- Oversee clinical and social skills groups
- Run weekly and monthly groups
- Contribute to team meetings
- Collaborate with staff on program development and supports for Yachad members
- Administrative responsibilities
- Familiarity with DDS, DMH, MRC programs
- LCSW required, LICSW preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
- Experience supervising college and graduate level social work students preferred.
- Use of car required.
- Professional liability insurance is required.