Data Services/Fundraising Data
Each and every day, countless Jewish individuals around the world are positively impacted by the work of the Orthodox Union, with its array of religious, youth, social action, educational, public policy and community development services, programs and activities.
The Fundraising Data team processes and manages all donations for the Orthodox Union and works cross- functionally with other departments to ensure accurate allocation and reporting of donations to aid the organization in better servicing the Orthodox Jewish community.
The Fundraising Data team at the Orthodox Union is hiring a CRM Manager to manage a team of CRM professionals as well as serve as the liaison between our Institutional Advancement/Fundraising Dept and our CRM developers. This individual will support our fundraisers in generating donation reports, providing prospecting guidance, and managing CRM data, campaigns, and trainings. The CRM Manager must be well spoken, personable, and have strong communication skills to effectively train and communicate with the organization’s fundraisers.
- Manage and prepare Direct Mail and Telemarketing campaigns
- Generate donor and campaign reports
- Train fundraising professionals to navigate CRM
- Provide donor prospecting guidance
- Approve pledge backup from donors and fundraisers
- Resolve donation issues with donors and fundraisers by providing database support and communicating CRM system failures to Product Development team
- Supervise a team of 2-3 CRM professionals
- 3- 5 years of CRM experience
- 1-2 years of experience in managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good phone skills and strong communication skills
- Organization and prioritization
- Willingness to work within a team and collaborate effectively
(Salary Range 70-85K)