About the Marketing and Communications Department
The OU Marketing and Communications Department is responsible for all external marketing and communications efforts on behalf of the Orthodox Union and its programs. The department serves as a strategic guardian of the brand, a central resource for marketing expertise and execution and is focused on growing the impact and reach of the organization and its programming.
The Digital Content Production Assistant will be charged with supporting the production of promotional emails, of content to various OU websites, and of addressing requests of internal clients and stakeholders. This part-time role will require approximately 25 hours per week.
- Setup and deployment of promotional emails, including minor design edits as needed
- Posting content to WordPress websites, including user management, basic page creation and archiving
- Email list maintenance
- Managing project request intake from internal clients
- Reports to Associate Director of Marketing Operations
- Location: Remote or New York, NY
Prior Experience, Competencies and Skills Required
- Familiarity with WordPress content management system (CMS) or similar
- Experience with email service provider (ESP) systems, preferably Acoustic (formerly IBM/Silverpop)
- Basic photo editing and/or HTML experience
- Resourceful, process- and detail-oriented
- Proficient in software such as MS Office, Slack, Gravity Forms