POSITION SUMMARY: As Director of development and community outreach, Baltimore Yachad, this position is responsible, under the direction of the Director, National Department to develop broad community relationships and financial development to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and increasing donor relationships.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing development efforts in regional area
- Responsible for increasing Yachad awareness in region and donor relationships
- Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of community events.
- Work collaboratively and supportively with Yachad program staff.
- Provides direction to staff, regarding professional growth and improvement of
- The Director of development and community outreach, Baltimore Yachad will be responsible for programming duties when advised by the Director, National Yachad.
- Sometimes may be required to help out and take part in other activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- Three years of experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of social services and working with people with disabilities.
- Computer skills and proficiency with programs such as Microsoft .
- Experience with principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, and training.
- Experience and knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, leadership technique, coordination of people and resources.