POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the conception of, oversight and implementation of Special events within Yachad. Special events include large scale programs that require coordination of multiple systems across regions. Events may include Dinners, Parlor Meetings, Marathons, concerts and/or other fundraising events.
· Conceive, Plan, direct and implement a variety of large-scale events for the development team.
· Responsible for ensuring maximum attendance at events.
· Oversee all logistical details of events.
· Works in collaboration with regional staff to assist with local events.
· Supervise coordinator of special projects.
· Coordinate with Director of Marketing to ensure events are run to the standards of the organization.
· Five+ years of experience required.
· Ability to work with different stakeholders in a variety of settings.
· Computer skills and proficiency with programs such as Microsoft.
· Experience working in a collaborative environment, bringing different departments together.