|Department: Food Distribution (Kosher Food Lifeline)|
This position will assist the Director of the program in managing and growing the program. The job will assist with special projects by holidays and events and help increase the flow of information among the entire network through e-mai land phone correspondence.
- Utilizing database to track food both in and out of the network.
- Coordinating deliveries with vendors and community liaisons.
- Appropriately capture requests of member agencies.
- Ensure correct and accurate data is captured and reported for the donated and distributed foods.
- Track available donations and map out communities within those areas in order to process the donation.
- Correspond with vendors and agencies and Food Banks.
- Writing features for biweekly newsletter and thank you letters.
Skills and Education:
- Highly capable with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel), Proficiency with Excel
- Working knowledge of Kashruth preferred