NCSY and Torah High, Canada’s premier national outreach and education organizations for Jewish youth, are currently seeking an Fundraising Event Coordinator to work directly with the Director of Events & Operations. The environment is fast paced, with tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- The successful candidate must have strong administrative skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to take on multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Timely and accurate entry of event registrants and journal ads into spreadsheets, with follow up requirements, reporting and analysis
- Collaborates in coordination of fundraising special events which involve coordinating meetings, preparing, and distributing event materials
- Tracking all journal ad submissions, artwork, content for graphic designer including proof reading each draft up until final concert or golf journal is complete
- Provides volunteer coordination including schedule creation and executing on-site
- Coordinates registration lists, seating charts, and name badges if needed
- Drive new project opportunities as selected by the CEO
- Create and manage budgets for special projects
- Collaboration on Marketing for each project
- Other related duties as required.
- Two years of experience in special events planning, preferably in the not-for-profit sector, demonstrating an ability to work well independently on several projects concurrently, and possess excellent communication, organizational, creative thinking skills
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel is required
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Attendance at events after business hours.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication with marketing and communications
- Ability to work independently, with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Prior experience working in a Jewish organization is an asset