HR Talent and Data Analyst
Reports to: Assistant Director, HR
Responsible for supporting the OU’s strategic analytics in talent management, performance, engagement, acquisition, total rewards and workforce planning. Will help develop, coordinate, and organize professional development programs for all employees. This role will be key in assessing the developmental needs to drive training and career growth initiatives. They will identify and arrange suitable training solutions, and actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate and enhance performance. This position will support the Assistant Director, HR as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing talent and training programs.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results; modify programs as needed; develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Develop trainer development and mentoring programs and coach others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities.
- Develop and implement employee communications and engagement programs.
- Plan, organize, facilitate and order supplies for employee events.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization. Work effectively as a team member with other members of management and the human resources staff.
- Drive HR Analytics and Reporting Strategy
- Create and support the development of compelling workforce stories and actionable insights through HR business intelligence and data visualization
- Design people metrics reporting and creation of materials for the CHRO and Executive Team, identifying key trends behind people data.
- Develop data-driven analysis to support decision strategic decision making for HR and Business initiatives
- Help to enhance our capability to analyze and “make sense” of large sets of data and translate findings in a visually appealing manner that tell a story and help us make better data driven decisions
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional experts across all business units
- Collaborate with members of HR to identify, standardize and implement data & analytics solutions, including enhanced tools and process improvements
- Work with IT partners to build and maintain the HR data warehouse
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Data Governance function partnering with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Previous work experience working in data analytics, and visualization, business intelligence or analytical consulting
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to translate strategic vision into actionable plans and make decisions with incomplete or imperfect information
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Orthodox Jewish customs and traditions preferred
- Master’s degree
- Previous work experience working in HR data analytics
- Future forward visionary who can see where we need to be in 3 years, but who can develop a compelling, practical approach to how we get there starting tomorrow
- Ability to effectively engage and influence wide range of stakeholders as we implement the Workforce Planning initiative
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Successful track record of superior service delivery and change management in a global environment