JLIC Accounting Associate
OBJECTIVE: Increase OU-JLIC’s impact by becoming a critical member of our team with responsibilities in managing the day to day of our finances and accounting procedures and policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee daily finance activities with OU-JLIC Campus Directors and Staff such as; monitor and ensure all invoices, vendor payments, and reimbursements, are being processed efficiently, accurately, on time and with all required approvals and documentation within our systems
- Manage OU-JLIC monthly credit card expense reports
- Work with the OU Finance department to ensure proper filing, documentation and approval for all related expenses
- Manage the OU-JLIC campus and related national budgets to ensure we are on track to stay within our budget and the production of monthly reports
- Maintain accurate vendor records and manage processes to keep information up to date
- Help with other team members responsibilities when possible and as needed
- Highly organized
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment, multi-task, and adjust priorities based on external factors
- Managing & improving processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- College Degree
This job is a full time, entry level position based out of our New York City office. Some work or internship experience is a plus.
Salary Range- $40,000-$45,000