JLIC Director at Johns Hopkins University
Rabbinic Couple Job Opportunity
Johns Hopkins University
Are you a passionate Jewish educator, searching for
your next opportunity?
The Jewish Learning Initiative on Campus (JLIC) is seeking a Rabbinic Couple to serve as Directors at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD.
As OU-JLIC Director, you will…
- Engage day school graduates on campus
- Learn with students in Chevrutot, Chaburot, and Shiurim
- Mentor students, support their personal & religious development
- Provide social opportunities; build community
- Amplify young Jewish leadership for years to come
… and more! Check out our Careers page to learn more about working for OU-JLIC.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Broad, advanced Torah learning background.
- Demonstrated teaching ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/social intelligence
- Open-minded/non-judgmental attitude.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Advanced secular knowledge; exposure to/appreciation for university culture.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Personal warmth and concern for others.
Salary: 70-85k per full time employee, commensurate with experience + benefits