Successful and expanding youth organization is seeking a full time professional for programming in
the East Brunswick, NJ area. Areas of responsibility include teen recruitment, programming, and
facilitating program growth. Qualified candidates will have strong organizational and interpersonal
skills, experience in teen engagement, developing creative programming, and successfully
implementing it within the broader Jewish community. Salary and benefits are commensurate with
● Work with the NCSY team and local community to create a programming plan annually for affiliated
teens in the East Brunswick area.
● Create and run JSU clubs and out of school JSU programming for teens in East Brunswick Public
School and 3-5 other local public schools
● Further levels of teen involvement among NCSYers and prospects through regular correspondence
and contacts in person, by phone, or social media, alone and in conjunction with regional and
● Facilitate, and engage teens through existing NCSY programs including: FNL’s Latte and Learning,
Israel Advocacy/ Social Actions Programming, Shabbat meals and Onegs, Teen Shiurim and other
community wide social events.
● Coordinate “Shabbat and Yom Tov” home in East Brunswick for teens to have a space to engage in
over the weekends.
● Actively participate in planning programming aspects of Regional Shabbatonim and events.
● Deliver on teen recruiting targets for the East Brunswick area in regards to local, regional, and
National NCSY programs including NCSY summer.
● Run and participate in at least 1 East Brunswick or JSU focused “chessed mission”
● Run at least 4 mini-Shabattonim for the East Brunswick/JSU teens
● Manage all aspects of teen relationships; including cultivation, social engagement, mentoring, and
● Cultivate relationships with parents of teens who participate in NCSY programming.
● Communicate with and develop programming together with the Youth Department of Y.I.E.B.
● Cultivate partnerships and coordinate programs with the local shuls, schools, Jewish Federation, and
other YSOs and Jewish organizations.
● Work closely with the local staff and regional staff to implement programming and contribute to a
positive working environment.
● Engage and oversee the involvement of volunteer staff from local and regional universities as teen
mentors (a.k.a. Advisors).