NCSY and Torah High, Canada’s premier national outreach and education organizations for Jewish youth, are currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator to work directly with the Director of NCSY GTA. As the logistics coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing the logistical needs of all Shabbatons and programming. The environment is fast paced, with tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- Plan, book, and execute all large scale events, such as weekend/Shabbaton conventions and trips, including scouting location, securing items such as venue, catering, activities, transportation, entertainment and executing all elements during the conventions.
- Plan, book, and execute all one-off events, including social events, and smaller conventions.
- Negotiate all student event related contracts including meeting space, accommodation, transportation, food and beverage, on-and-off-site entertainment and activities.
- Process all student applications, payments and other transactions related to student events.
- Handle all communication with parents regarding trip, event information, and payments, and addressing any concerns they may have.
- Compose all communications for pre-and post-events (information letters, follow up emails, surveys)
- Work directly with Mark for approval of budgets and payment schedules for every event.
- Travel at critical times throughout the year for all overnight events and day trips, including weekends.
- Coordinate all weekly programming logistics (order food, book location, etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for programming staff
- Enter data regularly into the NCSY database, Iceburg, for all teen NCSY events
- Plan and execute all logistics for high school shabbatons
- Assist with logistics for 2 Juniors Shabbatons
- Execute all logistics for any shabbat engagement program within the city.
- Assist with setting up infrastructure and team meetings as needed
- Coordinate with Penny to order swag as needed.
JSU Specific Administration
- Oversee all logistics relating to JSU Conferences (booking flights with Murray’s Travel or other travel agent, communicating with parents, booking transportation, etc.)
- Oversee all supply orders
- Assist with logistics relating to mini JSU events
- Deliver supplies and pizza to JSU clubs on an ad hoc basis.
- Input all data/attendance for JSU into iceburg
Learn N Earn and gap year Specific Administration
- Manage all flyers, registration links and sign-in links
- Compile stipend lists bi-annually to be reviewed by staff
- Order the visa gift cards for the stipends
- Arrange for gift cards to be picked up and/or delivered
- Ensure data is inputted from attendance into iceburg
- Place food orders for GTA programs
- Ensure all administration for gap year programs are done
- Assist with all Olami launch logistics
- Execute logistics/Be on-site for up tp 20 events (besides shabbatons/overnight events) as directed by Rabbi Mark
- These events will be determined by Rabbi Mark and can include but are not limited to events such as: TJJ orientation, TJJ Airport day, Golf, Concert, Learn N Earn Launch, JSU Boat Cruise, Live2Give Banquet, Parent-Teen Learn N Earn events, holiday/social events etc.
Tech & Event Responsibilities
- Manage all tech supplies, support and set-up ( projector usage etc)
- Manage and drive the U-Haul for all Shabbatons and other events
- Collect the data needed for bi-annual reports and any additional program reports
- Compile graphs, pictures and testimonials as needed
- Pull reports from Zoho, Iceberg, Salesforce as requested
- Integrate all Zoho forms
- Integrate all Iceburg forms and create registration site for programs
Administration and Training
- Attend Staff Con
- Attend bi-annual infrastructure meetings and bi-weekly office update meeting on Monday
- Work from the office a minimum of 4 days a week from 10-3 pm
- Meet weekly with Mark