POSITION SUMMARY: The Maintenance Associate is responsible for assisting the Production Manager in fulfilling the responsibilities of the Production team and Facilities Management and Logistics Department.
The maintenance associate will be called upon for responsibilities including:
- Maintain overall cleanliness and organization of the Headquarters facility
- Mail and package delivery in office and to post office
- Monitor milk inventory and pick up milk orders weekly
- Set up and break down of conference rooms
- Assist at and set up of offsite conferences and events
- Handyperson maintenance and repair (hanging pictures, basic repair of furniture/leaks, patching walls, painting, etc.)
- Handling job site emergencies such as leaks
- Moving heavy boxes and furniture
- Assist in assembling mass mailings
- Maintain general housekeeping of the public areas in the office including kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, and conference rooms.
- Maintain general housekeeping of private offices and workstations as needed.
- Ordering materials and supplies
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Knowledge of basic handyperson skills including painting, patching, plumbing, HVAC
- Fluency in English
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior work experience needed