- Collecting, analyzing, and processing school scheduling and financial data for NYS Mandated Services Aid claims for schools.
- Communicating with school staff to collect all relevant data in a timely manner.
- Tracking progress of school claims through project management software and spreadsheets and creating timelines for claim completion.
- Work with Mandated Services Director to finalize and file claims, address claim reviews, and prepare materials for school records.
- Assigning data entry and other claim tasks to support staff.
- In conjunction with Mandated Services Director, create progress reports for government programs director and Teach Coalition leadership.
- Financial and other data collection and analysis experience
- Proficient in Excel and spreadsheets
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to network with schools and government officials
- Works independently
- Attention to detail/organized
Essential Character Traits
- Growth-oriented/interested in leadership
- Analytical and applies logic to problem solve
- Willing to work in a team
- Meets deadlines and can work under pressure
- BA; Master’s Preferred.
- 3-5 year of data and financial/payroll processing and analysis strongly preferred.
- Grants management
- Experience with government programs
- Yeshivas and day school relationships
Works out of Lakewood office or remotely (in case of office closures)