Founded in 1898, the Orthodox Union is the world’s largest Orthodox Jewish community services organization with programs that include kosher food certification, youth education, people with disabilities, synagogue support and political advocacy.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for the brand strategy and execution of all marketing campaigns to various audiences across multiple channels. These channels include print, web content, mobile, email, SEM, social media and paid advertising.
What you’ll be doing:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and programs.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Guiding and managing the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product and programs management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- 5 years experience creating and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience managing creative and marketing teams
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with marketing, other creative teams and internal clients
- Track record managing PPC campaigns
- Experience building scalable digital marketing campaign strategies and executing strategies
- Strong project management abilities
- Strong relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal