Media Placement Manager–
Coordinate all paid media placement and confirm orders with all media vendors by ensuring paid ads are reserved, scheduled and delivered on time to third parties with correct sizing and wording.
- Coordinate ad publishing schedule with third-party vendors to ensure proper and timely placement. Process invoices from media organizations, 3rd party sales vendors or other 3rd party vendors in coordination with Orthodox Union accounting department.
- Negotiate ad buys with different media organizations to ensure optimal rates across the organization.
- In coordination with the Director of Public relations, help coordinate the placement of earned media.
- BA/BS required or comparable experience.
- Experience in and knowledge of the Jewish media landscape.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail a must
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written communication as appropriate
- Understand paid media KPIs