Office Manager for Yachad/The National Jewish Council for Disabilities New England office. We are seeking a capable and organized individual to oversee the day to day administrative operations of the organization and support its overall mission. Energy, motivation, collaboration, and excellent interpersonal communication skills are key! The Office Manager position is full-time with benefits. This position joins a strong, positive, and passionate staff and reports to the Director, collaborates closely with the Associate Director and works with all the New England Yachad staff.
What You’ll Do?
- Run the day to day operations of the office located in Brookline, MA
- Provide administrative support for the Director and Associate Director, including Board presentations, large-scale events, and program support.
- Maintain the Access database and mailing lists
- Manage office communications including external monthly hard copy mailings and Constant Contact eblasts and internal staff communications.
- Manage the database that tracks program calendars, membership, event registration and payments.
- Maintain relations with vendors and manage office and program supply ordering.
- Provide basic technology-based support to staff on the National Yachad database and software systems (MARS membership/events database and Kronos staff time management), Talkroute (phone system) and Microsoft Outlook, and Sharepoint.
- Liaison between the local New England office and Yachad national HQ regarding receipts, background checks, on-boarding new employees, time sheets, vacation/sick leave.
- Maintain an atmosphere of communication, collaboration and respect among our extraordinary team
- Interface regularly with individuals with developmental disabilities, their family members and the public
What you bring to the role?
- Demonstrate strong executive functioning skills: highly organized and a self-starter.
- Ability to multi-task/ manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Supporting a positive office culture oriented to teamwork and provide strong customer service, requiring excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) and 5 years relevant experience in organization management and/or administration
- Strong written and verbal skills, with an ability to effectively and proactively communicate with a variety of stakeholders, including fellow staff, vendors, participants, families, community members
- Technology proficiency is a must. Experience and training in Microsoft Office tools, Adobe, Constant Contact (or similar email communications), Microsoft Access, Quickbooks and exposure to document management systems (DMS) preferred
- A commitment to inclusion of individuals with disabilities in community settings