The Jewish Learning Initiative on Campus (OU-JLIC) is seeking a Part Time Female Educator for Orthodox students at Queens College.
As a OU-JLIC Educator, you will…
● Learn Torah with students
● Engage and mentor students, support their personal development (and drink lots of coffee too!)
● Spend 10-12 hours/week on campus (ideally 12-3pm twice+ 1 Evening)
The ideal candidate will possess:
● Broad, advanced Torah learning background.
● Demonstrated teaching ability.
● Excellent interpersonal skills/social intelligence
● Open-minded/non-judgmental attitude.
● Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
● Advanced secular knowledge; exposure to/appreciation for secular university culture.
● Demonstrated leadership experience.
● Personal warmth and concern for others.