Seeking a Program Administrator to join our dynamic and growing team. The Program Administrator is responsible for supporting marketing, donor relations, accounting, communications and general office functions. As an integral part of the small, but mighty staff, the Program Administrator will participate in all team, board and planning meetings. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, adaptive, personable, and enthusiastic individual. The Program Administrator should have a track record of professional success in a marketing, development or accounting setting with a client/donor centered focus. The candidate will have a professional presence, be a self-starter and be able to manage multiple priorities independently.
- Respond to customer service or forwarding to appropriate personnel
- Creative, graphics experience is a plus.
- Assist with content creation and edits to website, eBlasts, eNewsletters, advertisements, marketing collateral, press releases, video conferencing, social media, and surveys
- Scheduling, event planning and program foresight
- Meeting scheduler, persistent communications
- Communicate directly with donors, community leaders, prospective donors, board and staff
- Assist with special projects, events and other duties as needed
Hours – 35 Hours a week (Part time considered)
Hybrid work schedule
(Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000)