NCSY is the premier organization dedicated to connect, inspire and empower Jewish teens and encourage passionate Judaism through Torah and Tradition. A key component of NCSY’s National Team, NCSY Alumni is a
dedicated and focused team tasked with supporting and empowering NCSY teens in the next phase of their Jewish
journey upon graduating from high school.
Whether it’s engaging NCSY graduates on campus via the NCSY Alumni Judah Fellowship, empowering NCSY
teens to study Torah on a gap year in Israel, providing leadership opportunities through the NCSY National Board or
building an outstanding event with Bike NCSY, if you are looking for an exciting and meaningful work experience,
NCSY Alumni may be the next great chapter in your career!
The Program Associate (PA) contributes to a variety of projects within the NCSY Alumni team. The PA works in both
operations and personal engagement roles. Specific projects include, but are not limited to, the NCSY National Torah
Fund Scholarship, The NCSY Staff Israel Mission, Bike NCSY, and NCSY’s Judah Fellowship.
● Engage NCSY Judah Fellows, create alumni programing, trips and shabbatons, and visit alumni on college
● Lead Bike NCSY operations, including day of the event, negotiating and ordering swag, customer
engagement, marketing, community building, and managing bike.ncsy.org.
● Manage NCSY Torah Fund National Scholarship
● Mentor NCSY International Teen Board
● Coordinate Jewish Journey fair
● Coordinate gap year program and Israel school representation at National Yarchei Kallah
● Coordinate gap year NCSY Staff Israel Mission
● Manage NCSY.org/gap and its gap year resources
● Develop monthly newsletter content to share with the NCSY staff
● Bachelor’s degree
● The ability to work with a team and work independently
● Commitment to success
● Outstanding written and verbal skills
● The ability to meet deadlines
● Proficiency in Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms) and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel)