LOCATION: Remote and in person
POSITION SUMMARY: The REACH Associate will work with the Director on providing guidance to those seeking referrals for individuals with developmental disabilities through the REACH hotline. Responsibilities will include answering phones and sending referrals to families. Additionally, responsibilities will include researching vendors and expanding the geographic area of REACH.
- Answer REACH hotline calls in a warm and friendly way.
- Direct families to the appropriate referral through the REACH database.
- Creating connections with vendors that can be added to the REACH database.
- Inputting new vendors into the REACH database.
- Increasing the number of vendors in other geographic areas to increase the impact of REACH.
- Strong commitment to the mission of inclusion and passion for supporting the special needs community
- Well versed in Jewish values and beliefs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-starter; able to work independently