Regional Operations Manager
We are seeking a capable and organized individual to oversee the professional administration of the organization and support its overall mission. This full-time position joins a strong, positive, passionate staff and works as a key member of the organization’s leadership in planning and implementing strategic goals. The Regional Operations Manager reports to the Director, collaborates closely with the Associate Director and works with all staff.
What You’ll Do?
- Run the day to day operations of the agency located in Brookline, MA
- Manage the organizational budget, track expenditures by program and cost using Quickbooks; manage invoices, reimbursements, and payments, conduct annual expense and invoice reconciliations
- Maintain database and mailing lists on Microsoft Access and Constant Contact
- Maintain fundraising database including tracking donations, development reporting and administration of solicitation campaigns
- Oversee the database that tracks program calendars, membership, event registration and payments
- Provide administrative support for the Director and Associate Director, including Board presentations
- Provide administrative oversight for several large-scale events each year, including annual Gala, Shabbatons and fundraisers
- Maintain relations with vendors
- Liaison between local office and HQ regarding receipts, background checks, orientation of new employees
- Interface regularly with individuals with developmental disabilities, family members and the public
- Promote an atmosphere of strong communication, collaboration and respect among our extraordinary team
- Demonstrate strong executive functioning skills: highly organized, a self-starter, ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Capacity to train others to make correct decisions and utilize systems
- Strong leadership skills to assure quality standards are met.
- Supporting a positive office culture oriented to teamwork and provide strong customer service, requiring excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) and 3 years relevant experience in organization management and/or administration
- Strong written and verbal skills, with an ability to effectively and proactively communicate with a variety of stakeholders, including fellow staff, vendors, participants, families, community members
- Technology proficiency is a must. Experience and training in Microsoft Office tools, Adobe, Constant Contact (or similar email communications), Microsoft Access or other database, Quickbooks and exposure to document management systems.
A commitment to inclusion of individuals with disabilities in community settings