Accountant – Summer Depts
- Comparison of pricing models to prior year models (revenue and expense inputs and assumptions among other data points)
- Completeness and validation of vendor contracts and competitive bidding.
- Daily/weekly review of spending levels.
- Tracking of Summer Camps fundraising by fundraiser
- Review of invoice coding and allocation to proper summer camp program.
- Ensuring timely receipt of credit card information.
- Validating headcount to determine TJJ participant levels (to be developed)
- Reconcile Regions Scholarships with Scholarship Expense in QuickBooks.
- Periodic review of prepaid assets to ensure correct classification.
- Additional supporting role to Accounts Payable processor and other Finance Dept personnel
- Manage timely submission of invoices to Accounts Payable, including reviewing coding and approval path of submissions to make sure they’re correct.
- Responsibilities Serve as the primary liaison to the OU’s Human Resources, and Accounts Payable Departments Assist with the onboarding of new employees, including background checks, interfacing with the accounting department, timesheet submissions, etc.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Responsibilities Preparation of internal billing and recording of payments for programming and turn-around obligations.
- Provide accurate coding for payments and submit them as appropriate. Generate Reports for Accounting Management as needed.
(Salary Range $70,000-$80,000)