Data Systems Support Coordinator, New York Headquarters Office
Part-time position with potential for full time status
- Prepares Yachad database users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems for staff.
- Coordinates with staff and liaisons with the OU Product Development Department for implementation of new database features and improving existing ones.
- Tests new database features
- Administers Microsoft SharePoint.Assists staff in updating website, using WordPress CMS as well as updating content on related sites.
- Analyzes data to help staff make informed decisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Overall web and design service support
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to understand business needs
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Create and implement systems and networks to achieve organizational objectives.
- Increase output quality and productivity of systems and processes
- Manage complex database and software systems.
- Knowledge of Yachad’s programs is important, yet not required