POSITION SUMMARY: As Teen Engagement Coordinator, this position is responsible to assist in the development of programming to implement the goals of the organization, program promotion, events/outreach coordination, and various tasks.
- Provides direction for the development, planning, implementation and promotion of program activities and their continued success
- Selects and trains the program and support staff and supervises the selection process
- Provides for evaluation of staff development activities, in conjunction with the Assistant
- Provides direction to staff, regarding professional growth and improvement of
- Coordinates and maintains standards of excellence for programs.
- Monitors program budgets if need be
- Scheduling, budget processing, and supervision of staff when applicable
- Program planning and preparation as needed
- Responsible for maintaining required records on all participants enrolled in programs.
- This person will be responsible for programming duties when advised by the Assistant Director.
- Engage teens and will plan to help out and take part in other events.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- Three years of experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of social services and working with people with disabilities.
- Computer skills and proficiency with programs such as Microsoft .
- Experience with principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, and training.
- Experience and knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, leadership technique, coordination of people and resources.