Yachad/Jewish Union Foundation is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual for a Vocational Coordinator position.
|· Coordinating logistics of the Vocational Program
· Responsible for accurately documenting client’s schedules
· Keeping up to date with billing and regulations
· Compiling, Collecting, and Organizing routine paperwork
· Monitoring individuals goals and progress
· Supervising job coaches and coordinating staff schedules
· Communicating with and overseeing job sites
· Strong reading and writing skills
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Willingness to work in various locations throughout the day
Position is Full Time.