Yachad New England – Director of Clinical Programs and Support Services
Yachad New England/The National Jewish Council for Disabilities has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, independent and highly organized individual to join our staff as the Director of Clinical Programs and Support Services. We are a growing regional branch of a well-respected national non-profit that promotes inclusion in the Jewish community. Our goal is to provide social and recreational programs to children, youth and adults with disabilities. We have strong cohorts of neurotypical teens and adults who engage in real relationships with individuals with disabilities by creating social connections. The Director of Clinical Programs and Support Services will work closely with staff and clinical interns to help facilitate growth for individuals with developmental disabilities and support the needs of members and their families.
- Oversee clinical, social work and family/member support department
- Provide clinical support to children, young adults and adults with disabilities and their family members.
- Conduct intake, triage and referral services for potential participants and members of Yachad.
- Supervise, orient and train undergraduate and graduate level students in Yachad’s clinical internship. This includes social work interns, occupational therapy interns and speech therapy interns.
- Oversee clinical interns as they carry work with members as part of group programming, therapy or 1:1 direct service.
- Provide guidance and training to staff on clinical matters.
- Oversee clinical and social skills groups run by interns or other Yachad staff.
- Oversee and facilitate weekly and monthly groups including the parent support group.
- Primary liaison to Yachad parents, caregivers and clinical community affiliates.
- Hold regular team meetings with departmental staff and social work interns.
- Share member updates at Yachad staff meetings.
- Develop and oversee trainings for staff related to best practices and oversee member support training for new staff.
- Collaborate with staff on program development and support for Yachad members.
- Administrative responsibilities, including Yachad member database management, program budget oversight, overall management of clinical resources, and management of any grants related to the clinical department.
- Familiarity with DDS, DMH, MRC programs.
- Member of the Senior Staff under the Director of Yachad New England.
- LCSW required, LICSW preferred or another clinical license.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities strongly preferred.
- Experience supervising college and graduate level social work students preferred.
- Familiarity with other clinical areas including Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy recommended.
- Proficiency with Windows, Outlook and Office Suite products like Word, Excel, Teams, and online platforms like Zoom. Willingness to learn additional databases/online Apps.
- Experience with consumer or customer surveys, statistics and data collection recommended.
- Ongoing clinical supervision by third party provider will be provided as needed.
- Must be able to work evening hours during the week and occasional weekends.