Data Services Associate
Each and every day, countless Jewish individuals around the world are positively impacted by the work of the Orthodox Union, with its array of religious, youth, social action, educational, public policy and community development services, programs and activities.
The Data Services team processes and manages all donations for the Orthodox Union and works cross- functionally with other departments to ensure accurate allocation and reporting of donations to aid the organization in better servicing the Orthodox Jewish community.
The Data Services team at the Orthodox Union is hiring a Data Services Associate to help maintain and manage our fundraising data with a focus on reconciliation. This individual will create a streamlined and accurate approach to data sharing with the Accounting department. The Data Services Associate will aid both fundraisers and employees of the Orthodox Union, as well as donors outside of the organization.
General duties include:
- Input daily donation information into fundraising database. This includes processing credit cards, online donations, wires, and stock donations and coding, scanning, and entering checks
- Reconcile database entries with the Accounting department by running Excel reports and comparing data
- Resolve donation issues with donors and fundraisers by providing database support
- Oversee outstanding pledges and pledge collection
- Track missing information from incoming checks and wires
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office- particularly Excel
- Previous office experience
- Attention to detail, ability to catch errors
- Good phone skills and strong communication skills
- Organization and prioritization
- Willingness to work within a team and collaborate effectively