ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Regular duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create, develop, and implement annual campaigns with quantifiable goals, strategies, and measurable outcomes.
- Plan and organize annual fundraising activities including annual gala, year- end giving day and new outreach events such as parlor meetings, “friendraisers”, face to face solicitations and other events aimed at expanding the reach of Yachad New Jersey.
- Along with Yachad’s foundation department, research new foundation and grant opportunities while simultaneously expanding Yachad’s relationship with Federation and current foundation supporters resulting in increased dollars for the organization.
- Develop and implement strategies to significantly expand and build upon the current pipeline of major donors. Cultivate, solicit, and steward prospective donors through face-to-face solicitations, dinners, and other innovative events.
- Work with the Yachad New Jersey Director to create an environment which boosts Yachad’s visibility and creates a culture of giving within the New Jersey community.
- Partner with the Director of Yachad New Jersey to market and raise funds for the most critical programs for the region.
Minimum of 7 years work experience in significant development role.
Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing an annual campaign strategy.
Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to work independently.
Ability to plan and execute large scale events and dinners.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and writing skills.
Knowledge of the New Jersey Jewish community is essential and understanding and belief in the mission of Yachad is helpful.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Health benefits with generous vacation package offered.