OU Advocacy Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Washington DC)
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations
Washington, DC Office
The “Orthodox Union” seeks an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager for its DC advocacy office.
(The office is located near Dupont Cir.)
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Executive Personal Assistant
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Problem-solving skills with attention to detail and follow through
• Proficient in handling administrative tasks including calendaring, travel arrangements, coordinating meetings, conference calls, etc.
• Ability to think proactively, take initiative, and anticipate needs of attorney
• Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Positive attitude, efficient, self-motivated, and flexible
• Utmost discretion in all aspects of the job, both business and personal
• Maintain contacts and calendars
• Meeting/Conference/Appointment scheduling and resolve scheduling conflicts
• Proactively manage incoming/outgoing communications, including mail, calls, email, etc.
- Coordinate event and meeting logistics
- Organization of information, work, and physical space
• Additional duties as requested